Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Collin's Senior Session

I have not had a chance to post any pictures lately. I have been so busy with work, volleyball, and family. So I've got a lot of catching up to do here. So here goes.....

Collin's Senior Session -
I had a lot of fun with Collin when we were taking his pictures. We went to some woods out behind his house. It was more of an adventure! There were so many trees, woods, rocks, streams, and a river. We ended up going back to the house a different way than we got to the woods because I didn't want to go back the same way. Well, we ended up walking for about 30-45 minutes just to try to find our way back. We got lost and our guess is that we walked about 2 1/2 miles. BUT.... I had a lot of fun on our adventure and now if I'm ever in that area, I definately know my way around now. Ha! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment